Police Searching For Webster Groves Bank Robber
WEBSTER GROVES, MO (KTVI)- Webster Groves Police are looking for a man who robbed the Commerce Bank on Big Bend Boulevard Thursday afternoon. Around 2:10pm, a black male entered the bank and handed a teller a note demanding money. He never showed a weapon nor did he say he had one.
The man left the bank with an undisclosed amount of money.
The robber is described as a slender, black male is slender, 6’ 0” tall, age 30 – 40 years old with a dark complexion. At the time of the robbery he was wearing a black stocking cap, a color block jacket that is light blue on top and medium blue on the bottom, light colored pants, and black tennis shoes.
If you have any information in the case, contact CrimeStoppers at 866-371-TIPS.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash