Rams Cut WR Titus Young
ST. LOUIS,MO (KTVI)– The St. Louis Rams announced that they will waive wide receiver Titus Young Friday.
Head Coach Jeff Fisher said they felt Young was not the best option at that position.
The Rams claimed Young from the Detroit Lions last week.
After spending 4 or 5 days with him, they decided he would be a better fit for another team.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash