Stan Musial “6″ Hockey Jerseys Up For Auction
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The St. Louis Blues took the ice shortly after Cardinal Stan Musial’s death donning jerseys with the number 6. They wore the jerseys during a January 27th pre-game warm-uo. Each Jersey also had the name Musial across the back.
The jerseys were removed after the pre-game skate and autographed by each player. The autographed jerseys belonged to Blues players David Perron, Brian Elliott, Kris Russell, Ian Cole and Jamie Langenbrunner.
Now you can own a part of St. Louis sports history. The Cardinals are auctioning off five of the jerseys to benefit the Cardinals Care charity. The auction begins at noon on February 15th and ends February 25th at 3pm.
More info: cardinals.com/musialauction.
Previous story: Blues Players Wear 6 To Honor Musial
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Two killed in double motorcycle crash in Wentzville
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight