Woman Attacked Inside St. Mary’s Health Center Parking Garage
RICHMOND HEIGHTS, MO (KTVI) - Richmond Heights Police are looking for a man who robbed and seriously injured a woman inside the St. Mary’s Health Center parking garage Saturday.
Passersby in the garage found the victim and called 9-1-1. Hospital security staff also responded. It happened during the lunch hour at the facility in the 6400 block of Clayton Rd.
The garage was shut down for some six hours so detectives could conduct their investigation. Crime scene technicians from St. Louis County Police responded as well.
St. Mary’s Health Center issued a statement: “The safety of our patients, visitors and employees is a top priority. We are working closely with the Richmond Heights Police Department to investigate this unfortunate situation.”
Anyone with information or who might have seen some one lingering in the garage Saturday is asked to call the Richmond Heights Police Department at 314-645-3000.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota