Pig Gets Second Chance Thanks To Wheelchair
(KTVI)– Normally, a disabled farm animal with deformed back legs would probably not have much of a future. But it’s not so for “Christopher P. Bacon” from Florida. “Chris P. Bacon” as he’s known has turned into an internet sensation.
The little pig was born with deformed hind legs but it’s not slowing him down one. Veterinarian, Len Lucerno, made a little piggy wheelchair out of a child’s toy set. Now, the pig is wheeling around just fine.
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Two killed in double motorcycle crash in Wentzville
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight