Young And Free St. Louis Spokester Search
(KTVI) — There is a job opening for the 18 to 25 crowd in St. Louis. Young & Free St. Louis is a program by Vantage Credit Union that helps educate the college-age population about financial smarts and being active in the community. Vantage is looking for their next “Spokester” and that could be you.
If you win the job, you get a $25,000 salary plus a chance to earn $5,000 bonus money just for being yourself and speaking for Vantage Credit Union.
So if you are creative, outgoing, self-motivated and between 18 and 25, get your blog and resume together before February 25, 2013.
Click here for all the information you need to apply.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon