Caught On Tape: Huge Brawl at Former Downtown Night Club
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – A big brawl at a private party in downtown St. Louis was caught on tape.
This cell phone video shows a fight that broke out Friday night at the former “Club Fifteen” on Locust and 19th.
When officers arrived, they also found people fighting in the street. There is no word on whether any arrests were made.
“Club Fifteen” closed January 1 and is now rented as event space. In this case, it was rented to two men for a birthday party.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash