Climate Change Rally in D.C.
(KTVI) – Thousands of protesters marched in Washington, urging President Obama to take action to combat climate change.
The protesters are calling for the president to reject the Keystone X-L Pipeline that would carry oil from Canada through the Midwest to the Gulf of Mexico.
They also want the government to set limits on carbon pollution for power plants. In his State of the Union Address, the president said if congress doesn’t act soon he will.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota