Climate Change Rally in D.C.
(KTVI) – Thousands of protesters marched in Washington, urging President Obama to take action to combat climate change.
The protesters are calling for the president to reject the Keystone X-L Pipeline that would carry oil from Canada through the Midwest to the Gulf of Mexico.
They also want the government to set limits on carbon pollution for power plants. In his State of the Union Address, the president said if congress doesn’t act soon he will.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media