Get Ready For Poplar Street Bridge Lane Restrictions
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Some lane closures are starting Monday on the Poplar Street Bridge. But the closures will only be temporary.
MoDOT is closing one lane in each direction on weekdays from 9 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. in the afternoon.
Engineers will be checking the foundation and supporting steel. The inspection will last about three weeks, weather permitting.
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Two killed in double motorcycle crash in Wentzville
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight