Leaked Wal-Mart Emails Making Bad Numbers Worse
(KTVI) – Leaked e-mails from top executives at Wal-Mart are making low sales numbers seem even worse for the company. The Inquisitr reports that a February 12th e-mail from finance and logistics vice president Jerry Murray describes the company’s morale.
In the e-mail Murray states, “February MTD sales are a total disaster. The worst start to a month I have seen in my seven years with the company.”
|This Week’s Mug Shots: 2/11/13||Pictures: Before And After Meth Addiction||Check out your neighborhood!||Pictures: 2013 Soulard Mardi Gras||Pictures: No Pants MetroLink Ride|
This is not the first troubling statement leaked from Wal-Mart executives. An e-mail sent on February 1st by senior vice president of Wal-Mart U.S. Replenishment Cameron Geiger obtained by Bloomberg has en even worse sentiment. In the message he states, “Where are all the customers? And where’s their money?”
The leaked e-mails are roiling the companies stock. Walmart is set to release earnings numbers on February 21st.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview