Blues Win Streak Ends With Another Home Loss
The Blues were stuck in Vancouver for an extra 14 hours on Monday. Maybe it wasn’t that bad considering the Blues were on the road. The road is where the wins have been. Tuesday night the weary Blues lost to San Jose 2-1 marking the fifth straight loss at home. Blues scored first with Patrik Berglund picking up his 9th goal of the season. Jake Allen’s winning streak in goal came to an end although he only gave up 2 goals and stopped 23 of 25 shots. Blues will play in Colorado on Wednesday night. Very good chance that Jaroslav Halak makes his return in net.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon