Dad Charged With DUI After Chase, Leaving Toddler In Moving Car
GRANDVIEW, MO (WDAF) – Police say not only did this father led officers on a high speed chase exceeding 100 miles an hour, he jumped from the moving car, leaving his 2-year-old son in the car – and not in a child seat.
The car came to rest when it rolled into a guard rail. The father was found hiding in waist deep water.
Read the full story here – Grandview dad charged with DUI after high speed chase with son in car
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media