Down Syndrome Death Ruled A Homicide
FREDERICK, MA – A mentally handicapped man taken has died after being taken into police custody. The medical examiner has ruled the death a homicide by asphyxiation.
Robert Saylor 26 had just seen the movie “Zero Dark Thirty” at a movie theatre in the own of Frederick Maryland with a health aid. According to WJLA the mentally handicapped man refused to leave the theatre after the film ended.
Three police officers showed up to escort Saylor out of the movie theatre. He was handcuffed after authorities say he was resisting arrest. He then went into what officers are calling a “medical emergency”. Police placed his head to the ground.
When deputies took him to the hospital he was declared deceased.
Read more: WJLA.com
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota