New Virus May Cause Threat to U.S.
(KTVI) – A mysterious and dangerous new virus could pose a threat to the U.S. It’s a SARS-like virus that can be fatal.
The World Health Organization says at least a dozen people have become sick with the new virus called, “Novel Corona-Virus”.
Symptoms include an acute respiratory infection, fever and a cough as well as pneumonia and kidney failure.
So far, cases have been in other countries but experts say they wouldn’t be surprised if it appeared in the U.S. through travel.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash