Police: Man Opts to Fight Officer Instead of Picking Up Beer Can
ST. CHARLES, MO (KTVI)– A man who refused to pick up a beer can he threw down in an alley behind Second Street opted instead to throw down with a St. Charles officer, according to a police report.
He ended up kicking out a window and damaging a door inside a St. Charles police car, the officer said.
Ryan Burrows, 26, was charged Thursday with third-degree assaulting an officer, resisting arrest and second-degree property damage. Court records indicated Burrows is homeless.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media