SLU Takes Over Top Spot In A-10
The Billikens rolled to their 8th straight win. And SLU hasn’t been squeaking by. They’ve been clocking teams. SLU took down and tore apart 24th ranked VCU Tuesday night 76-62. The Bills used a 17-0 first half run to bury the visiting Rams. The lead was 38-21 at halftime. Jordair Jett had 16 points, Mike McCall Jr had 15 points and Dwayne Evans added 14 points. The win improved SLU’s record to 20-5 and 9-2 in conference moving them past VCU into first place in the Atlantic 10 standings. Bills now head to Butler for a showdown with the 15th ranked Bulldogs on Friday night.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon