Study: Kids Watching T.V. Could Be A Positive Thing
(STLMoms) – Kids watching t.v. could be a positive thing. Researchers found when pre-schoolers watched shows that stressed compassion and cooperation, they tended to act more that way.
But when they saw shows containing violent scenes, kids became more aggressive. Experts hope this study will encourage parents to be selective with shows.
American pre-schoolers watch an average of 4 and a half hours of television a day.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash