Avs Beat Blues and Halak 1-0 in Overtime
Colorado’s David Jones scored with just 16 seconds remaining in overtime and beat the Blues 1-0 on Wednesday night in Denver.
Jaroslav Halak returned from his groin injury to the Blues net and stopped 18 of the 19 shots he faced. Meanwhile Colorado goalie Semyon Varlamov stopped all 33 shots the Blues fired at him.
The Blues do get a point with the overtime loss, so their season record now stands at 9-6-2, good for 20 points. The Blues return to the ice this coming Saturday, February 23rd when they host the Columbus Blue Jackets at 7:00 PM at Scottrade Center.
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight