East St. Louis Man Arrested For Attempted Rape
East St. Louis, IL. (KTVI) – The St. Clair County State’s Attorney’s Office has charged Marlon M. Miller with three counts of Aggravate Criminal Sexual Assault and one county of Attempted Armed Robbery, from the an attempted rape at Metrolink station in East St. Louis, back on January 29th.
Miller’s bail has been set at $500,000; he’s currently being held at the St. Clair County jail in Belleville.
Metro East Police Searching for Alleged Rapist
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview