Monroe County Judge Dismisses Civil Suit Joyce Meyers In Coleman Case
(KTVI) – A Monroe County judge threw out the civil suit against Joyce Meyer Ministries. The suit involved former Joyce Meyer bodyguard, Chris Coleman.
Coleman was convicted of strangling his wife and two kids, to be with his mistress.
The judge said he couldn’t see why the ministry could have predicted murder.
Meyer’s attorney says his heart goes out to Sheri Coleman’s family, but the law doesn’t support holding the evangelist accountable.
The attorney for Sheri Coleman’s family plans to appeal.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media