Ronny Cedeno – Cardinals Insurance at SS
Fox 2 Sports reporter Charlie Marlow talks it over with the newest Cardinal, infielder Ronny Cedeno. The veteran infielder was signed as insurance if Rafael Furcal and his elbow cannot start the season at shortstop in 2013. Cedeno has played for NL Central rivals, the Cubs and the Pirates during his Major League career.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview