Suspects In Custody For Jennings Homicide
JENNINGS, MO (KTVI) – St. Louis County Police are investigating an early-morning homicide in Jennings. When officers responded to a burglar alarm in the 2000 block of McClaran around 3:00 a.m. Thursday, they found the door to the residence open.
When officers entered the home to search, they found a 27-year-old male inside dead with an apparent gunshot wound. That victim has been identified as Sean M. Hutchinson.
The St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office has issued warrants for Anthony Primm, 25 and Eric Wilson, 24 in connection with this shooting. They have both been charged with 2nd degree Murder. They are both from the 1900 block of McLaran Ave. Bond has been set at $500,000 each.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media