MetroLink Will Not Run To Lambert Airport Over Weekend
NORTH ST. LOUIS COUNTY (KTVI)-MetroLink will not run to or from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport this weekend. Crews will be working on a new rail interlocking near the UMSL South MetroLink station on February 23 and 24.
Metro riders will be transported by bus shuttles to MetroLink stations between the Airport and the Wellston MetroLink station during the construction. Delays of 10 to 15 minute are expected staring late Friday night. Buses will pick up and drop off passengers on the Arrivals Drive (lower level) of both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
Regular MetroLink service will resume Monday morning.
Click here for more information on service changes.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media