St. Louis & County Merge Economic Development Agencies
ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI) – St. Louis City and County have merged their economic development agencies. Officials say the merger will make it easier to attract new businesses by having the city and county making one unified economic pitch.
The new agency will be is called the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership and will be headquarter in Clayton.
Supporters of the merger say St. Louis needs a unified voice to compete in the global marketplace.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon