St. Louis City, County Merge Economic Development Offices
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– St. Louis city and county have merged their economic development agencies.
Officials claim the merger will make it easier to attract new business by having the city and county making one unified economic pitch. The new agency is called the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership and will be headquartered in Clayton.
Supporters of the merger say St. Louis needs a unified voice to compete in the global marketplace.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims