Razzies’ “Worst Picture” Awarded To Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2
The votes are in, and it’s official; “Twilight: Breaking Dawn: Part 2″ is the best of the worst. The final installment in the Twilight series walked away with seven statuettes, including Worst Picture, from the 33rd annual Razzie Awards.
The Razzies act as an antidote to the Oscars by celebrating the worst in cinema every year, with winner chosen by emailed ballots from members.
Other winners this year include Razzie-alum Adam Sandler in “That’s My Boy” and Rihanna’s big-screen debut in “Battleship.”
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search