“Gulf Shores” To Donate All of Monday’s Proceeds For Ebony Jackson Murder Case
(KTVI) – You might recall the story of a little baby found abandoned in an apartment building in the middle of the night. A week later, the baby’s young mother was found dead inside the trunk of her car. Ebony Jackson was
Now a local restaurant owner is taking action by donating 100 percent of Monday’s net profits to CrimeStoppers.
Harry Parker, owner of Gulf Shores Cajun Restaurant in Creve Coeur talks about the decision and why helping CrimesStoppers can help solve crimes.
You can dine in, carry out or simply make a donation at Gulf Shores, located at 12528 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, just west of I-270.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media