Janet Jackson, Wissam Al Mana Are Married
(CNN) — Janet Jackson’s a pro at keeping a secret. According to a rep, the 46-year-old entertainer is married to Wissam Al Mana, and she has been for a while.
As “Entertainment Tonight” reports, their wedding happened months ago.
“Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony,” the married pair said to “ET” in a statement regarding speculation that they were planning an “extravagant wedding.”
“Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities,” they continued in their statement. “We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy.”
Jackson’s union with Al Mana marks her third; she was previously wed to James DeBarge and René Elizondo, Jr.
Jackson secretly married Elizondo in 1991 and they split in 2000.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon