Blues Lose Two Players At Practice
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Ken Hitchcock didn’t provide much detail. The Blues coach said he would have more to say about the injuries to two key players on Wednesday. Both Alex Steen and Andy McDonald were injured during Tuesday’s practice at the St.Louis Mills practice facility. With a nod to just how serious one or both of the injuries may be, the Blues did an emergency call up of Peoria forward Andrew Murray. Blues play the red-hot Chicago Blackhawks on Thursday night.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash