New York Man Gets A Job With Candy Bar As His Resume
Photo courtesy of Reddit.com
(KTVI) – Having a tough time landing that dream job? You’ll want to take a bite out of this creative resume. New Yorker Nick Begley landed a job with his resume candy bar.
He used the label of the bar to sell himself with lines like, “Credentials that will satisfy any organization`s appetite” and, “an experienced marketing professional with a serving size of one career.”
Instead of calories on the bar, Begley listed his education level and work ethic. After Begley designed the label, Kinko’s printed it for less than $2.50 a bar.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media