81-Year-Old Man Tries To Stop Jewelry Heist
KTLA – An 81-year-old man tried to stop two robbers in California and it was all caught on tape.
Chuck Lire, the owner of Riverton Jewelers in Sherman Oaks, CA., was inside the store when the brazen robbers came in with hammers and started smashing display cases.
Lire tried to stop them but was pushed away by the thieves. Read more from KTLA.com
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media