Meth Map – Find Past Meth Labs In Your Neighborhood
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The DEA compiled these records of Meth busts. These are addresses sent in by law enforcement agencies around the country. The DEA compiles the data on its website, but the agency’s page is difficult to use, because it only lists the address of the reported bust.
FOX 2 took the addresses and plotted them on a map so that viewers can easily find the locations. You can see if there was a former Meth home in their neighborhood. You should only use the information as a starting point, because the list may not include every police action.
The list also does not say whether anyone cleaned up the site. In some cases the home was torn down and replaced with a new one. In other cases, homeowners may have paid for complete Meth remediation. Stay tuned to Fox 2 for an upcoming story about the list and how you can use it to protect your family.
You can see the full lists here:
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims