TV Spin-Off Quiz
(KTVI) – Actress Valerie Harper,73, has been reported to living with terminal brain cancer. Harper played “Rhoda Morgenstern” on a popular 70′s sitcom and its spin-off Rhoda. Do you know what sitcom Rhoda originally appeared in? Take our quiz.
Take a look back at the stars and television shows that helped to raise countless generations. Test your knowledge on Spin-Off television trivia:
- What is the spin-off from the TV show Friends?
(D) Cougar Town
- What TV show was Saved by the Bell spun-off of?
(A) Head of the Class
(B) Good Morning, Miss Bliss
(C) Good Morning, Mr. Belding
(D) Second Chances
- Which of these is not a spin-off of The Brady Bunch?
(A) The Brady Brides
(B) Brady Bunch Hour
(C) The Bradys
(D) The Brady Boys
- What actress appeared in Diff’rent Strokes and its spin-off The Facts Of Life?
(A) Molly Ringwald – “Molly Parker”
(B) Charlotte Rae – “Edna Garrett”
(C) Janet Jackson – “Charlene DuPrey”
(D) Dana Plato – “Kimberly Drummond”
- What city is home to the “Bundy” family in the TV series Married With Children?
(A) Washington, D.C
(B) St. Louis, MO
(C) Chicago, IL
(D) Gary, IN
- What show spun-off of Party of Five?
(A) Time of Your Life
(B) Beverly Hills 90210
(C) Melrose Place
(D) Parker Lewis Can’t Lose
- The character from the Cosby Show who appeared in its spin-off, A Different World, was named “Whitley”.
- What original TV series or its spin-off did the character “Jack Tripper” come from?
(A) Who’s the Boss
(B) Jake And The Fatman
(C) Three’s Company
- The Boy Meets World actor who played “Cory Mathews” had a sibling star on what show?
(A) Ghostwriter (Todd Alexander)
(B) 21 Jump Street (Johnny Depp)
(C) The Wonder Years (Fred Savage)
(D) Booker (Richard Grieco)
- The TV series Rhoda was a spin-off of what show?
(A) I Love Lucy
(B) Mary Tyler Moore Show
(C) Carol Burnett Show
- In the TV show Mama’s Family what was Thelma’s (Mama) son’s name?
(A) “Cliff Calvin”
(B) “Mike Seaver”
(C) “Danny Partridge”
(D) “Vinton Harper”
- What TV show did The Simpsons originally appear on?
(A) Tracey Ullman Show
(B) Sandy Duncan Show
(C) Dean Martin Show
(D) Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman
- The Cleveland Show is a spin-off of what popular cartoon series?
(A) The Simpsons
(B) South Park
(C) Family Guy
(D) American Dad
- Which of these spin-offs was set in St. Louis, Missouri?
(A) Tabitha (spin-off of Bewitched)
(B) Family Matters (spin-off of Perfect Strangers)
(C) Joanie Loves Chachi (spin-off of Happy Days)
(D) AfterMASH (spin-off of M*A*S*H)