HAZELWOOD, MO (KTVI) – This chilly weather might make it hard to think about warmer weather, but it’s not too early to take a look at some Spring Break fashions for your kids.
Emily Zimmerman with St. Louis Outlet Mall in Hazelwood brought some of the latest trends for kids to the studio.
- Bright neon colors and ruffles
- Swimsuits are bright and frilly for girls, also lots of sparkle and animal prints
- Flip flops this year have more prints and designs
- Boys are layering and plaid button chino shorts are hot
- Jellies are back
- The top hot accessory for boys and girls this year are fedoras
- A hot trend is beach towel bags with coordinating/matching towels inside and reversible swimsuits with coordinating flip flops.
Find out more: www.stlouisoutletmall.com