Hospice Murder-Suicide In Allentown, PA
ALLENTOWN, PA (FOX News) – Police responding to a report of a shooting at a Pennsylvania hospital. It happened Tuesday afternoon at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown. Reportedly in the hospice wing on the fourth floor.
FOX 29 reports that a hospice patient was shot and killed by her elderly husband. Hospital officials said it was a murder-suicide.
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Two killed in double motorcycle crash in Wentzville
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight