Texas Woman Sets House On Fire Over Snake

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LIBERTY, TX (KTVI) - A woman in Texas set her house on fire because of a snake. She was cleaning house when she spotted the snake. She freaked out, threw gasoline on it and lit the snake on fire. This may have been a bad idea.

The snake slithered into a pile of brush, which caught the whole house on fire and spread to a neighbor's house as well.