Scott Air Force Base Lockdown Lifted
MASCOUTAH, IL (KTVI) – A morning incident at Scott Air Force Based forced officials to lock down a building Wednesday morning.
Military Police were looking into an report of a individual with a gun near the Air Mobility Command building around 9:30am. Building 1600 was put on lock down and security was called to the building.
The area was cleared and the building was evacuated. They found nothing and the “all clear” was given at around 10:50am. The Air Mobility has been was allowed back into the building.
Traffic is being allowed on and off the base at this time.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media