Flooding Prediction Map For St. Louis
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The National Weather Service has released flooding predictions for the region. There are many areas just North of St. Louis with major flooding predicted. A lot of those points are coded in purple indicating that major flooding is predicted. Many areas just South of St. Louis have moderate flooding predicted.
These predictions are to April 28th, 2013.
A color coded key of the points listed in the interactive map is listed on the right.
The full report from the National Weather Service is listed here.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview