Suspect Identified In 4/20 Colorado Shooting
(KTVI) – Denver police have identified a suspect in a shooting that took place Saturday at the first 4/20 counterculture holiday. According to USA Today, police used a YouTube video to identify a black male in a brown and white checkered shirt walking away in a large crowd from the scene.
The suspect is believed to have assisted the primary suspect after the shooting. The primary suspect is described as a black man wearing a grey hoodie and light blue baseball cap.
The case has been turned over to Denver’s gang unit, but it is unclear at this time if gangs were involved. The shooting injured three.
For more information: www.usatoday.com
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media