Teen Leads Police On Chase; Doesn’t Want To Miss Prom
WENTZVILLE, MO (KTVI)– A teen uses an unlikely excuse for leading police on a chase overnight Friday.
Daniel Buck, 19, said he wanted to go to the prom on Saturday night.
Officers tried to pull him over for a revoked license and warrants, but he took off driving around Wentzville. Eventually he stopped and started running.
After the arrest, Buck told officers he ran because he had warrants and wanted to go to prom that night.
He did not make it to prom. He’s charged with resisting arrest.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media