VIDEO: Sports Reporter Susannah Collins’ Sex Flub Goes Viral
CHICAGO, IL – Comcast SportsNet reporter Susannah Collins was covering the Chicago Blackhawks when she made a Freudian slip. During a live-shot she said the Blackhawks had a “tremendous amount of sex during the regular season.” The meant to say “success” instead of “sex.”
The mistake went viral and even made it into the Tonight Show monologue.
According to the Chicago Tribune she has been fired by her employer Comcast SportsNet Chicago.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years