Solar Panel On Webster Groves High School Catches Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

WEBSTER GROVES, MO. (KTVI) – Firefighters were called to Webster Groves highs school Saturday afternoon, when a solar  panel caught fire.  The fire was quickly put out, but part of the school suffered water damage.

Officials say the water damage may cause some classes to be moved another part of the building Monday, when student return to class.