Power Outage Causing Metrolink Delays Wednesday
EAST ST. LOUIS, IL (KTVI) – A power outage near a Metro East Metrolink station is causing a delay in service for Metrolink riders Tuesday.
The outage is near the Emerson Park station in East St. Louis. Officials with Metro say passengers can expect a 10 to 15 minute delay on both Red Line and Blue Line trains Wednesday morning.
Currently, the Emerson Park station has no electricity and is being powered by back up generators.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview