Three Killed In Ste. Genevieve County Crash
STE. GENEVIEVE COUNTY, MO (KTVI)– Three people are dead and another is hospitalized after a crash in Ste. Genevieve County.
It happened around noon Thursday on Highway 61 north of Buehler Road.
Police say 19-year-old Paige Johnson, 12-year-old Lucas Welton and 10-year-old Clayton Grass were killed when Johnson tried to pass 52-year-old Dennis Klump’s car and lost control hitting Klump.
Welton, and Grass were pronounced dead at the scene.
Johnson died later at Barnes hospital. Klump was airlifted to Mercy Hospital in Jefferson County with moderate injuries.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon