Storms Swamp Boats On Carlyle Lake
CARLYLE LAKE, IL (KTVI) – Here are a couple of pictures sent to FOX2 from a viewer, showing how rough the waters were on the lake Saturday afternoon, as storms rolled through.
The FOX2 viewer says, seven boats were swamped by 6 foot waves on the lake.
No word on any injuries.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash