Father Out On Bond After Baby Found Dead In Car
O’FALLON, IL (KTVI) – Wayne Hubert is facing involuntary manslaughter charges. He is now out on bond.
Police say he left his 23-month son, Nathan, in the car for over two hours in the sweltering heat where tempertures in the car topped 100 degrees. The boy’s body wasn’t discovered until his mother returned from work. Police say hubert was intoxicated.
Previous story: Father Charged After Son Dies From Being Left In Car
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims