ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI) -- As the summer heats up, kids will be out and about, and that means more injuries.
Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Richard Lehman talked with John Pertzbron about some of the most dangerous summer toys your child might be playing with.
Top Most Dangerous Kids Toys:
- Trampoline: Can lead to broken bones
- Bikes: Falling off, wear helmets
- Scooters and skateboards: Again, falling off, wear helmets
- Battery operated toys: Batteries in mouth
- Pools: Drowning
- Baseballs and bats: Hit by ball, usually in the head
- Play-sets: Falling from the equipment
- Sharp objects
- The Backyard: Make sure to childproof