St. Louis Teen Missing In Florida Found Safe
DAYTONA BEACH, FL (KTVI) - A St. Louis teen who was reported missing in Daytona Beach, Florida, was found in Seminole County. No details were given.
According to the Volusia County Sheriff’s Department, the 17-year-old was last seen Saturday night with an unknown man and woman near an Econo Lodge on South Atlantic Avenue.
According to reports from MyFOXOrlando.com, the girl has the mental capacity of a nine-year-old and takes several medications
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media