Chris Carpenter to make Rehab Start
Chris Carpenter’s improbable return to the Cardinals just got a big boost of reality on Wednesday. Carpenter threw a three inning simulated game at Busch Stadium on Wednesday afternoon. After the successful pitching outing, the Cardinals announced that Carpenter will make a start for Class AA Springfield next Monday as his return from the nerve condition in his neck and shoulder continues to improve. Carpenter comments on getting the minor league start next week and hopeful return to the Cardinals starting pitching rotation.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media