Accident backs-up traffic on northbound I-55 near Edwardsville, IL
EDWARDSVILLE, IL (KTVI) – An accident with injuries closed all on northbound lanes of I-55 near mile-marker 23 at IL 143. The accident happened at around 2:30pm. It involved three vehicles and a semi tractor-trailer.
Traffic is still backed-up in the area around construction in the area. Vehicles can be seen sitting at a stand-still on the highway.
More details will be posted as this story develops. More traffic info: FOX2Now.com/Traffic
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon