Accident backs-up traffic on northbound I-55 near Edwardsville, IL
EDWARDSVILLE, IL (KTVI) – An accident with injuries closed all on northbound lanes of I-55 near mile-marker 23 at IL 143. The accident happened at around 2:30pm. It involved three vehicles and a semi tractor-trailer.
Traffic is still backed-up in the area around construction in the area. Vehicles can be seen sitting at a stand-still on the highway.
More details will be posted as this story develops. More traffic info: FOX2Now.com/Traffic
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims